Geo-Rope are a specialist geo-technical, vegetation management and rope access contractor. We provide a range of services for infrastructure projects such as rail, highways, forestries and quarries.
Our ethos is to provide value for money and programme certainty for our clients whilst developing our staff's skills through training and experience to continually improve our services.Contact Us
Directors and senior management are all experts in their respective fields.
At Geo-Rope, we pride ourselves on our wide skill set and ability to deliver complex geo-technical solutions.
We strive to provide innovation to provide excellent value engineered solutions and to use latest modern plant and techniques.
We have a number of strategically placed depots which allows us to react quickly to client needs and mobilise emergency response teams to sites.
Geo-Rope have a wide range of specialist plant for difficult access situations built over years of operations.
- Walking excavators
- Zero tail swing 25 tonne excavators
- Cliff mounted drilling rigs
- Excavator mounted drilling booms
- Compact shotcrete plant
- Compact grouting equipment
- Mobile rock catch fences
- Site investigation rigs
- Rock breaking equipment
- Diamond drilling and cutting equipment
- Tracked dumpers
- High pressure air compressors
- Hydraulic power packs
- Pipe bursting equipment
- 40 tonne excavators with 5 tonne rock breakers
Geo-Rope are a specialist access provider, experts in delivering solutions in the most challenging access scenarios. Our rope access personnel are experts in their field.
- Cladding works
- Rescue cover
- Design and inspection
- Facilities maintenance
- Drone surveys/ drone data processing
- Non-destructive testing
- Rope access inspection
Geo-Rope offer civil engineering and support through to design and build solutions for our clients and turn key solutions from conception to delivery.
- Sprayed concrete
- Gabion baskets and erosion mattresses
- Erosion protection
- Temporary works installation
- Trenchless technologies – pipe bursting up to 750mm
- Drainage works
- Concrete works
- Cycle path Marine
- Quarry, mine and tunnel maintenance
- Renewables hydro and wind construction support
Geo-Rope have an extensive experience providing geo-technical improvement works on everything from small private projects to large government led schemes.
- Rockfall netting
- Controlled rock removal
- Dentition and stabilisation
- Soil nailing
- De-vegetation and arboreal
- Landslide/ debris flow mitigation
- Rock bolting/ Rock dowels
- Site investigation
- Catch fencing
- Reinforced slope construction
Geo-Rope offer a range of professional services to support our operations. We operate to international standards and use our gained knowledge and experience to overcome challenges in planning and design ensuring first time success. We directly employ project managers, engineers and designers with extensive experience working on the world stage.
- Site management
- Project management
- Facilities management
- Design and build
- Design and design checking
- Temporary works design
We are a IRATA registered company operating under out ISO9001 and ISO14001 quality and environmental management systems. We are also RISQS approved to supply services on Network Rail infrastructure. Our accreditations are detailed below.